Winter Reds 2021
Winter Reds as requested by you! We're firing up the wood oven with gourmet pizza on the menu, live music, open braziers and a specially curated selection of museum wines.
Your ticket includes a glass of either Southcote Blanc de Noirs or Pinot Noir on arrival in a keepsake branded Riedel glass, plus a pizza.
Saturday 24 July - Steve Gower
Sunday 25 July - Warwick & Emily from Shaker (and Eclipse)
- Pizza menu to come (GF and Vego will be catered for)
- Our full wine list will be available on the day (+ Mismatch beers and soft drinks) as well as food from our all-day grazing menu.
- Use the drop down menu to select which day you would like to book for.
- If you are booking individually for a group table, please refer to the group leaders name in order notes at checkout so we can ensure you are all seated together.
- Please also include your requested arrival time in order notes
- Please note we are an outdoor venue - we will have open fires and you will be seated undercover - but we recommend rugging-up (beanies are totally acceptable attire!)
- We recommend booking a babysitter to enjoy a child-free day out with us. (As parents, we understand the huge temptation for junior guests to run and explore, but on these busy weekends it isn’t safe for them to do so… And we also understand how quickly they get bored when they are expected to stay seated at your table!!)
- A booking confirmation will be emailed to you in the week prior to the event containing information on all the finer event details plus menus. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact our team via email or 8339 2633.