Winter Reds 2021
Winter Reds as requested by you! We're firing up the wood oven with gourmet pizza on the menu, live music, open braziers and a specially curated selection of museum wines.
Your ticket includes a glass of either Southcote Blanc de Noirs or Pinot Noir on arrival in a keepsake branded Riedel glass, plus a pizza.
Saturday 24 July - Steve Gower
Sunday 25 July - Warwick & Emily from Shaker (and Eclipse)
- If you are booking individually for a group table, please refer to the group leaders name in order notes at checkout so we can ensure you are all seated together.
- Please also include your requested arrival time in order notes
- We are an outdoor venue - we will have open fires and you will be seated undercover - but we recommend rugging-up (beanies are totally acceptable attire!)
- We recommend booking a babysitter to enjoy a child-free day out with us. (As parents, we understand the huge temptation for junior guests to run and explore, but on these busy weekends it isn’t safe for them to do so… And we also understand how quickly they get bored when they are expected to stay seated at your table!!)
- A booking confirmation will be emailed to you in the week prior to the event containing information on all the final event details. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact our team via email or 8339 2633.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions