We're recruiting.... Cellar Door & Events Manager
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for managing and promoting the cellar door as a wine tourism destination and as an event venue of choice.
Essential criteria for the position include:
- Solid hospitality management experience
- Proven sales experience, preferably within the wine industry
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality
- Creative and lateral approach to growing cellar door engagement and strengthening visitor experience
- Experience in coordinating and running functions and events
- Experience in budget and report preparation
- Experience managing staff and preparing rosters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Hands-on with positive attitude and ability to self-motivate
- Sound computing skills with proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Possession of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
- An interest in food and wine, and/or wine tourism
- Wine industry knowledge and experience highly desirable
The role is full time, from Thursday to Monday. It includes working weekends, public holidays and additional days to cover scheduled events. Salary package will be negotiated based on experience. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please download a copy of the POSITION DESCRIPTION.
To apply, please email your resume with covering letter to [email protected]
CommentsCommenting has been turned off.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions