We're recruiting... Winery & Vineyard Manager
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a new member – who is comfortable in the vineyard as well as in the winery – to join our close-knit team in the key role of Winery & Vineyard Manager.
Reporting to the Winemaker and Managing Director, depending on task and time of year, you will be responsible for:
- Winery operations during vintage and subsequent processes and bottling under the direction of the Winemaker.
- Ensuring day to day vineyard operations (pruning, irrigation, slashing and spray programs) are completed safely, within allocated time frames and budgets.
- Ensuring all data reporting requirements are met across both fields.
- General site maintenance and fencing work, as required.
- Cellar operations experience
- Machinery experience (winery and vineyard)
- Experience supervising teams
- Fork Lift licence and Drivers licence
- Computer literacy
- Procedure orientated with ability to document and record tasks
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions
- Motivated, hardworking and reliable with positive team player attitude
- Familiarity with sustainable vineyard practices and agricultural safety equipment and practices
- Interest in cool climate wine styles and techniques
- Laboratory skills
- Confined space and material handling certificates
- Knowledge of méthode traditionnelle process
- Qualifications in oenology, viticulture and/or agriculture
Salary package will be negotiated based on experience. Only applicants required for interview will be contacted.
Please download a copy of the POSITION DESCRIPTION.
To apply, please email your resume with covering letter to [email protected]
CommentsCommenting has been turned off.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions